Foothills is hiring an office assistant. If you love to organize, then this job may be for you. If you enjoy collaboration, then this job may be for you. If you love swimming in details, then this job may be for you. If you want to work for a gospel-centered ministry, this may be a job for you.
Direct questions about this position to Tyler Butenschoen.
The Office Assistant provides aid to our pastoral staff to achieve their goals and objectives. This is a part time position designed for 15-20 hours of work per week with opportunities to grow in skills and experience.
Education and Experience
Experience working in an office is preferred.
Education in business or management is a plus.
Manages our online church database (Breeze). Keeps, coordinates and communicates our church-wide calendar.
Oversees aspects of our money management.
Intakes Facility Use requests and distributes to pastoral staff as necessary.
Manages our Office Volunteers providing them tasks and coaching them in how to fulfill their duties.
Keeps our office and kitchen supplies stocked for the needs of the ministry.
Has a vibrant personal relationship with Jesus.
Models a balance between family life, personal life, and ministry.
Agrees with the doctrine, covenant, mission statement of Foothills and champions them.
Values others and desires the success of the team over individual performance.
Understands the nature of pastoral ministry and the confidentiality associated with ministering to people.
Tools We Used in this Role
Breeze CHMS, Pages, Numbers, Texting, Emailing and good old-fashioned phone calling.
The 3 Things We Need From You if You Want to Apply:
1. A resume with a picture of you (and family if applicable).
2. A short written paper that includes:
• Answer briefly why Foothills Church interests you enough to send us your resume.
• Also, tell us briefly about your favorite current TV show and favorite TV show of all time.
• Links to your website, blog, Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
3. Tell us three short stories of recent things (in any venue) that you’ve organized or made more efficient.
Please send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org